REFLECTOR: Reflector down
Brian Michalk
michalk at awpi.com
Mon Jan 30 16:31:34 CST 2012
You are welcome.
My project is dangerously close to flying again.
We just put in the interior, and wow, that makes a big difference.
Unlike you, we are planning to paint after flying the plane for a
while. This weekend I primered the wings, and wow, that makes a big
difference too.
I've got some details to finish for the annual, like new batteries and
such, but most of the remaining items are administrative, like my
medical, BFR, getting my repairmans certificate so I can sign off the
annual, and also a new weight and balance.
I still need to do engine tuning as well. Then it's time for taxi testing.
On 1/29/2012 11:39 PM, nmflyer1 at aol.com wrote:
> Brian,
>
> Yet another "thank you" for you work done and ongoing.
>
> How's the project?
>
> Kurt
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Brian Michalk <michalk at awpi.com>
> To: Laurence Coen <lwcoen at hotmail.com>
> Cc: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
> Sent: Sun, Jan 29, 2012 7:49 pm
> Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Reflector down
>
> Laurence, and Reflector:
>
> I've been having issues with the email this week after I moved the
> internal network addressing scheme. It appears to be related to DNS
> taking longer than previously, which backs up the mail server, because
> it must then keep connections open for longer. If it weren't for the
> high spam volume, my server wouldn't have anything to do.
>
> I should have the problem resolved this weekend.
>
> On 1/27/2012 2:36 PM, Laurence Coen wrote:
>> Brian,
>> Messages are getting to the archives but not being posted to the
>> subscribers. I posted a reply to a Chris Barber question on 1/23/2012
>> that failed to echo on the reflector. The email from Chris is the
>> last Reflector message that I have seen. I checked my profile and it
>> looks fine. The archives now contain more messages wondering where
>> the Reflector went.
>> Larry Coen
>> N136LC
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visithttp://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!www.tvbf.org/gallery <http://www.tvbf.org/gallery>
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives:www.tvbf.org/pipermail <http://www.tvbf.org/pipermail>
> Check old archives:http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120130/9adacccf/attachment.htm>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list