REFLECTOR: Door stays closed

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Sun Jan 22 08:43:40 CST 2012


Ron,

Your not alone.  I haven't actually taken off, but came close! I latchd just before rotation once.  Glad your experience was gentle on the learning curve!

Scott

Ron Velocity XLFG <VelocityXL at fastmail.fm> wrote:

>I am not proud of this but I took off with my door not latched. I had been working on a blinking sump  lights
>and thought that’s the light that was on, after take off at  about 500 ft agl I noticed  it was my door light.
>Reached over latched the door with no issue. So I post this just to say this door spring mount does work well
>at pulling the door closed even in flight. I have no plans of testing this any further but thought  it would be good to 
>but this out there.
>_______________________________________________
>To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120122/818f8c1e/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list