REFLECTOR: Andrew's Pushrod Cover

Don Johnston don at numa.aero
Sat Jan 21 16:44:30 CST 2012


I was guessing that it was shower pan liner membrane.

But one thing I'm wondering about:

When the gear is lowered and the keel gets pressurized with the nose gear
doors open. Does the rubber push up and affect the movement of the elevator
push tube?

-Don


Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 11:36:59 -0600
From: Andrew Ellzey <ajlz72756 at yahoo.com>
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Andrew's Pushrod Cover


Bill,

I'll try to get you a name and part number off of what I have left, but I
am afraid I threw all the paper work that came with it. It's a long story
on how I ended up with the little bit of it that I have. I'm surprised that
you could tell from the photo that it is rubber.

Andy

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 21, 2012, at 6:25 AM, Laura Walker <blwalker105 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> <mime-attachment.txt>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120121/7969dc57/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list