REFLECTOR: Who owns plane

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Wed Jan 11 16:35:27 CST 2012


I don't know, but....


If you search my member and owner's database by the builder name, I get the
N number as N41PD.


Then going to the FAA N number query, it shows it still registered to Denis
(based at Moses Lake), but not updated and due to expire in March 2012, so
it apparently has not been reregistered and could be out of date, but there
is a mailing address if you wanted to reach out to him.


Builder Query page: [LINK:
http://www.velocityxl.com/content.php?1302-Builder-s-and-Owner-s-Database-Query]
http://www.velocityxl.com/content.php?1302-Builder-s-and-Owner-s-Database-Query

FAA Query page: [LINK:
http://www.velocityxl.com/content.php?1374-FAA-N-Number-Registration-Lookup]
http://www.velocityxl.com/content.php?1374-FAA-N-Number-Registration-Lookup


Brett


On Wed, Jan 11, 2012, at 12:00 PM, Michael Watson wrote:> Does anyone know
who now owns Denis Miller 173 fixed gear Velocity with Franklin engine and
IVO prop?
>I think it was last based at Moses Lakes, I don't remember the N number.
>
>--
>Mike W.
>1997 Velocity Elite RG
>Franklin /IVO Electric CS
>Dual GRT EFIS HX Synthetic Vision
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120111/c8ae1562/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list