REFLECTOR: Apps

Scott Baker scottb33333 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 16:25:11 CST 2012


On 1/10/2012 4:40 PM, Lou Stedman wrote:
> Wondering if anyone would like to share their favorite weather APP?
> Lou Stedman
> Velocity SEFG
> N7044Q
> Olean, NY
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
Hello Lou,
I find the weather information on ForeFlight to be very helpful and 
probably the best for planning.
I use AeroWeather for a quick snapshot of my favorite airports with wx 
reporting.  Simple, quick, and it also includes TAF information.
For composite radar, I like RadarScope (depicts only one station at a 
time) and MyRadarPro (shows the entire USA, World).
For a quick look at graphic metars, I sometimes reference AeroPlus Weather.
I use all these apps on an iPad and iPhone.
Scott B.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120110/2fa2e679/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list