REFLECTOR: Silver Bear Cafe wants to know how Larry is doing
Lawrence Epstein
ljepstein at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 10 14:25:24 CST 2012
Well thanks for the sanding work!
I am heading down there in a couple of weeks.
Scott has the entire bird in final primer (we still have to do the cowl
work for the Deltahawk).
Deltahawk is saying ~May for delivery.
The project will stay down there until it is no longer a project and I can
fly it home. I was hoping to have it done for OSH so that I could fly it
there and then home, but no way will I make it, even if they do deliver by
May 1 (I was thinking I would have to have engine & prop in hand by April 1
at the latest).
Larry
On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 9:08 AM, Andy Millin <amillin at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Hey Larry,****
>
> ** **
>
> It appears as though Mel’s computer might have a virus or malware. I
> don’t believe he would send that on purpose.****
>
> ** **
>
> I saw your bird last time I was in Sebastian. I even took a few turns at
> sanding on the strakes.****
>
> ** **
>
> How is it going? Is it in primer? Is it back home?****
>
> ** **
>
> Has DH delivered an engine to you?****
>
> ** **
>
> Andy****
>
> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> ==========================****
>
> Andy Millin****
>
> amillin at sbcglobal.net****
>
> ** **
>
> *From:* reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] *On
> Behalf Of *Lawrence Epstein
> *Sent:* Tuesday, January 10, 2012 5:08 AM
> *To:* Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
> *Subject:* Re: REFLECTOR: Silver Bear Cafe's Featured Article...****
>
> ** **
>
> This does not belong on the Reflector****
>
> On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 10:16 PM, Mel Bina <pusherpilot1 at gmail.com> wrote:*
> ***
>
> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> -
>
> ****
>
> ** **
>
> I trust the Silver Bear Cafe, everyday, to provide wonderfully ****
>
> informative articles. Here is one I thought you would appreciate: ****
>
> http://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/10.11/gaoaudit.html****
>
> ** **
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html***
> *
>
> ** **
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120110/649373af/attachment.htm>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list