REFLECTOR: Top NACA scoop VG location

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Fri Jan 6 08:03:46 CST 2012


I used CCI's with the factory templates, and have been happy with them so
far.  I also sent some turbulator tape to the factory so they could test it
and see if has the same (or any effect) when used in place of the VGs.  It
would be sweet if you could, as the tape wouldn't break off so easily and
you could clean the wings more easily.  Klaus swears by it.  Maybe now that
the factory has N222TZ they can test it this spring, I don't think it has
VGs.


[LINK: http://www.velocityxl.com/content.php?197-Vortex-Generators]
http://www.velocityxl.com/content.php?197-Vortex-Generators


Brett


> I was looking at Velocity‘s store web site and they didn’t have the VG
for the wings and canard. I found a place called CCI of New Jersey has any
body used their VGs?

> Barry
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120106/e0ce9ba3/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list