REFLECTOR: TruTrak Automatic Trim
Andrew Judge
ajudge at grovenetworks.com
Sun Jan 1 12:45:39 CST 2012
I put one in about a year ago. Works pretty well. It doesn't go to zero pressure trim, but overall good. Well worth it for me. Without it, you need to guess and remember to trim. I used to hate the AP disengaging. At 350, it's well worth it.
It also disables the manual pitch trim when the AP is engaged - making manual trim impossible until the AP is cancelled.
Andy
----- Original Message -----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org <reflector-bounces at tvbf.org>
To: reflector at tvbf.org <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Sun Jan 01 11:37:52 2012
Subject: REFLECTOR: TruTrak Automatic Trim
Anyone flying with TruTrak's Automatic Trim module? If so, how would you rate it's function and service so far?
I see it has come down from $1100 to $350 and was considering adding it to my Velocity's pitch trim servo.
Bill Walker
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list