REFLECTOR: IL / Midwest Velocitys Gathering

Jay Yu jayyu at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 27 20:18:48 CST 2012


Hi Ron,

 

I am interested in the gathering.

 

Thanks, Jay

 

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Ron N Velocity XLFG
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 7:36 AM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: REFLECTOR: IL / Midwest Velocitys Gathering

 

 I would like to offer up my hanger for a Midwest Velocity  get together. We
have had a couple 

over the past 12 years and I think it is time we do it again. I would be
happy to offer up my 

Hanger as a meeting place. Morris airport C09  . Jay Yu has offered his in
the past at aurora airport .

My is unheated but as long as we make the date in say April I do not think
the heat will be required.

I am for keeping it simple . We could meet at the Hanger and maybe head over
to Chili's for lunch and some 

great hanger talk. 

 

If there is any interest in this please contact me.

 

 

Ron

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120227/85ea1ce1/attachment-0001.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list