REFLECTOR: Elec Ignition - Idle cutoff

Kevin Baker flykb at verizon.net
Sat Feb 25 09:12:41 CST 2012


Yes I am

Kevin 

.

On Feb 25, 2012, at 8:26, "Stockman, Bill" <bill.stockman at daytonaero.com> wrote:

> I've got the jeff rose set up with 1-1, are talking about a slight rise due to the mixture cut-off as it leans out the mixture?
> ________________________________________
> From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Kevin Baker [flykb at verizon.net]
> Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 11:39 PM
> To: reflector at tvbf.org
> Subject: REFLECTOR:  Elec Ignition - Idle cutoff
> 
> Hi All,
> I wanted to do a quick check.
> I have a IO-360 with 1 elec ignition and 1 Mag. When one does an idle
> cut off we should still see a slight rise in rpm before the engine
> quits? correct?
> Like with normal 2 mag engines.
> Just wanted to make sure I should expect the same with 1 elec and 1 mag.
> 
> Thanks,
> Kevin Baker
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list