REFLECTOR: HID lights? New kit from $149.00 to 249.00 depending on wattage any interest???

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Wed Feb 22 17:02:26 CST 2012


Thanks, Jeff.   I'll look into it.

John

On 2/22/2012 2:02 PM, Jeff Howell wrote:
> What you would need is a 55 watt d1s kit. It would come with a 
> replacement ballast and igniter bulb.  The housing for your bulb 
> limits you to 55 watts at this time. I haven't found any d1s kits of a 
> higher wattage. I would also try to stay with philips if possible 
> because of their high quality.  Jeff
>
> Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 10:52:07 -0600
> From: aminetech at bluefrog.com
> To: reflector at tvbf.org
> Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: HID lights? New kit from $149.00 to 249.00 
> depending on wattage any interest???
>
> Jeff,
>
> Here is the info I found.
>
> On the ballast:
>
> XenDrive    XLD912
>
> Xenstart     DIS/DIR     020271
>
> 9287001  17100     Philips
>
> On the part that holds the light:
>
> (EI) 04J DJI   DIS  B515
>
> Xenstart  9285 107 294
>
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> John
>
> On 2/21/2012 4:17 PM, Jeff Howell wrote:
>
>     to upgrade, it would require a new higher wattage bulb and
>     ballast. What type of bulbs do you have?? 9006 h3 d1r??? thanx Jeff
>
>
>     Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 15:11:15 -0600
>     From: aminetech at bluefrog.com <mailto:aminetech at bluefrog.com>
>     To: reflector at tvbf.org <mailto:reflector at tvbf.org>
>     Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: HID lights? New kit from $149.00 to 249.00
>     depending on wattage any interest???
>
>     I have a 35W HID.  Can I upgrade to 55 or 75W?
>
>     John
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________ To change your email 
> address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector Visit 
> the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose Check 
> new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail Check old archives: 
> http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120222/34e16321/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list