REFLECTOR: HID lights? New kit from $149.00 to 249.00 depending on wattage any interest???

Peter Braswell peter.braswell at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 15:01:42 CST 2012


Hi Jeff,
I would be interested.

-Peter

------------------------------------------------------------------------
*"It's a Jungle Up There": www.zuluworks.com*
*Great Aviation Gear: www.sky-gadgets.com*
------------------------------------------------------------------------



On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 3:38 PM, Jeff Howell <jeffreyhowell at hotmail.com>wrote:

>  I am in the development stages of a inexpensive HID kit for experimental
> aircraft. It is going to be a direct replacement for a par 36 (4.5")
> standard aircraft spot light.
> I am now testing wide beam, and standard beam lights. There will be a 35w
> ($149.00), 55w ($199.00), and a 75w ($249.00) kit available. I was just
> throwing this out here to see if there is any interest? I will post
> pictures of the new kit soon!!! Compare to AS HID lighting...
> http://www.aircraftspruce.com/menus/el/landinglights_xevision.html Jeff
>
>  > From: flykb at verizon.net
> > Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 12:37:01 -0600
> > To: reflector at tvbf.org
> > Subject: REFLECTOR: HID lights? Any exper
> >
> > Hi all
> > Anyone have experience/issues/ect with the new HID lights?
> >
> > Thanks
> > Kevin Baker
> >
> > .
> > _______________________________________________
> > To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> >
> > Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> > user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> > Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> > Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120221/a15ab00f/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list