REFLECTOR: Circuit Breakers/Switches

Tom Falls tomfalls6 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 08:59:14 CST 2012


I found this white paper on electronic CB's. 
http://www.ti.com/lit/an/slua131/slua131.pdf

Sounds like "magic bullet" technology to me, but then I'm not very well versed in this electronic stuff (over my head). Also don't know whether or not this is the technique used by Ztron.

Tom

On Feb 10, 2012, at 7:58 AM, Mark Magee <edjonesbrady at gmail.com> wrote:

> Brett,
> Can you give us the nutshell version of how these things function. I Googled 12V electronic circuit breaker last night and basically got nothing. Possibly my search terms were faulty.
> Despite my old Steam Gauge brain I am listening!
> 
> Mark B. Magee
> N34XL XLFG
> Sent from IPhone 4
> 
> On Feb 9, 2012, at 8:03 PM, "Brett Ferrell" <reflector at velocityxl.com> wrote:
> 
>> We have the Vertical power system, which is sort of electronic breakers, though a more complicated version.  Thus far we're pretty happy with it, but we only have a few handful of hours so it's early to say definitively.
>> 
>> Brett
>> 
>> 
>> -------Original Message-------
>> From: Tom Falls 
>> To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list 
>> Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Circuit Breakers/Switches
>> Sent: 09 Feb '12 20:41
>> 
>> I was hoping there was more experience with ztron and/or other solid state CB's. I like the size, price, weight and simplicity of this technology. I'm not inclined to jump on the ztron product until I know they can execute well. I'll hold off as long as I can before purchasing anything and keep researching and hoping ztron or someone else has a proven safe and reliable product.
>> 
>> Tom
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> _______________________________________________
>> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>> 
>> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120210/9fd2ecec/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list