REFLECTOR: Circuit Breakers/Switches

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Thu Feb 9 20:03:26 CST 2012


We have the Vertical power system, which is sort of electronic breakers,
though a more complicated version.  Thus far we're pretty happy with it,
but we only have a few handful of hours so it's early to say definitively.


Brett


	-------Original Message-------
  From: Tom Falls
  To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Circuit Breakers/Switches
  Sent: 09 Feb '12 20:41

  I was hoping there was more experience with ztron and/or other solid
state CB's. I like the size, price, weight and simplicity of this
technology. I'm not inclined to jump on the ztron product until I know they
can execute well. I'll hold off as long as I can before purchasing anything
and keep researching and hoping ztron or someone else has a proven safe and
reliable product.

  Tom
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120209/f80a4b04/attachment-0001.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list