REFLECTOR: AHRS

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Mon Feb 6 14:23:19 CST 2012


Yeah, that would be hard to get used to.  I suppose I could use a pivot
mount.  haha  So if I go with synthetic vision, then this is a moot
point?

John

Dennis Martin wrote:

> John,
>
> About my only squawk on WingX Pro's moving map - it doesn't have track
> up yet. Their synthetic vision does have it. They say it's high on the
> list for the moving map - here' their response:
>
> Dennis,
>
> We are working on adding track up - it is high on the to do list -
> very highly requested feature. Thanks for your kind comments.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Support Team
>
>
> On 2/6/2012 10:54 AM, Dennis Martin wrote: I bought your Pro package
> and am ready to pull the trigger on your synthetic vision option. One
> important question: Is there a way to get track up to function on your
> moving map on my iPad?
>
> Thanks for developing a great suite of products,
>
> Dennis Martin
>
>
>    ----------------------------------------------------------------
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives:
> http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120206/d588e36b/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list