REFLECTOR: Need Altimeter

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Sun Feb 5 08:42:58 CST 2012


Non-sensitive means there is no adjustment for the altimiter setting and
you can't use it for IFR.  I wouldn't want to use it for VFR either.

John

Dennis Martin wrote:

> Sold - that's a good deal. Can you give me a day to make sure. I'm
> fairly confident that my cutout is standard, but I'll check on it
> tomorrow and get back to you. Couple of questions:
>
> Please explain the two different numbers.
> Do you know the brand?
> What does non-sensitive mean?
>
> Thanks for responding,
>
> Dennis
>
> On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 10:23 AM, Laura
> Walker <blwalker105 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
>      Dennis,
>
>      I'm assuming you mean a standard 3 1/2" altimeter.
>
>      I am just in the process of changing my backup altimeter. It
>      is a 2 1/4" single needle non-sensitive  model. It functions
>      fine, but is at the bottom of my panel and is difficult to
>      see and set.
>
>      If anyone is interested I will part with it for $50.
>
>      Bill Walker
>
>      Sent from my iPad
>      _______________________________________________
>      To change your email address, visit
>      http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>      Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>      user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>      Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>      Check old archives:
>      http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
>
>
> --
> All the best,
> Dennis
>
>    ----------------------------------------------------------------
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives:
> http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120205/e0acbbb2/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list