REFLECTOR: Equipment I wish I had.....

Reiff Lorenz Reiff at Lorenz.com
Sat Dec 29 20:21:55 CST 2012


John,

Fun video. Unlike Patrick, I don't get to do approaches into busy airports regularly. I'd have been asking them to repeat the names (and spelling!) of all the waypoints. 

As fast as I hope my plane will be, I don't think I'll ever be asked to "Reduce speed: 240 kts." :-(

Thanks for sharing.


Reiff Lorenz, Dayton, OH
Velocity XL-RG, 39% complete
Currently working on: Right rudder installation


The Velocity Builders' Virtual Hangar is available 24/7 at:
https://liveconferencepro.com/guest/loginguest.php?id=86a48563bb517ade0abf1a7ee1f38e65





-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of John Dibble
Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2012 9:14 AM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: REFLECTOR: Equipment I wish I had.....

Don't know if I could follow the approach instructions.

John

http://www.wimp.com/approachlanding/
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



More information about the Reflector mailing list