REFLECTOR: Equipment I wish I had.....

Patrick Sieders pjsieders at comcast.net
Sat Dec 29 09:26:27 CST 2012


Which ones ? It was pretty straight forward to me.. then again, I do this
everyday like those guys, just a smaller bird.. 

Gr. Patrick Sieders
XL-FG5 Nashville TN

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of John Dibble
Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2012 8:14 AM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: REFLECTOR: Equipment I wish I had.....

Don't know if I could follow the approach instructions.

John

http://www.wimp.com/approachlanding/
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose Check
new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail Check old archives:
http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


-----
No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2013.0.2805 / Virus Database: 2637/5975 - Release Date: 12/20/12
Internal Virus Database is out of date.



More information about the Reflector mailing list