REFLECTOR: Velocity Calendar 2013

Reiff Lorenz Reiff at Lorenz.com
Sun Dec 9 14:36:18 CST 2012


Brett,

Next year's calendar looks great! Looking forward to ordering.

Reiff


From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Brett Ferrell
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2012 9:55 PM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Velocity Calendar 2013

I've selected pictures for the 2013 Calendar, preview pictures can be seen at the link below.  I will order a proof to verify the quality before I post them for sale.  Please let me know if anybody has any comments or questions.

http://www.velocityxl.com/album.php?albumid=46

--
Brett Ferrell
reflector at velocityxl.com


On Tue, Dec 4, 2012, at 02:39 AM, John Youngblood wrote:
Hello Brett,

Last year's calendar was GREAT!

If you still need pics for this year's calendar,  here's a couple  more of N568Y:








Thanks,

John Youngblood
(925) 830-1872   Home
(925) 872-0350   Cell





On Dec 3, 2012, at 5:14 AM, Brett Ferrell wrote:

Darrell,

Calendar submissions were very light, so it will be difficult to put together a quality offering.  I do still plan, over the next week or two, to try and pull together a new set of pictures for a 2013 calendar.  However it will necessarily feature most of the same airplanes as this year's calendar, which is great for folks that like those planes, and I will use different pictures for sure...

So... one last plea, if you have a quality picture (preferably 3,000-2,500 pixels square) of a Velocity, and have the rights to use it (it's not a paid photographer's work for which you do not have duplication permission), please forward it to me.  Again, I would prefer in-flight shots, but any good picture will be considered.  Thanks!
Brett
--
Brett Ferrell
reflector at velocityxl.com<mailto:reflector at velocityxl.com>

On Sat, Dec 1, 2012, at 12:56 PM, Darrell & Nora Kufalk wrote:
Brett,



It’s December 1st.  Any progress on the calendar or are we _OL this year?



Darrell





From:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org<mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org> [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Brett Ferrell
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2012 10:10 AM
To: reflector
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Velocity Calendar 2013



Just a friendly reminder, since I haven't gotten anywhere near enough new pictures submitted for next year's calendar, that if you liked the calendar and want to have one next year, please submit (or encourage others to submit) your favorite pictures.  If you send them to me, I'll compile them and make the calendar available for order.



Brett

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery<http://www.tvbf.org/gallery>
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail<http://www.tvbf.org/pipermail>
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery<http://www.tvbf.org/gallery>
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail<http://www.tvbf.org/pipermail>
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

Email had 2 attachments:

 *   IMG_1051.jpeg
 *     452k (image/jpg)
 *   IMG_0970.jpeg
 *     321k (image/jpg)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20121209/54ebb1e2/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list