REFLECTOR: Velocity Calendar 2013

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Mon Dec 3 07:14:37 CST 2012


Darrell,



Calendar submissions were very light, so it will be difficult to put
together a quality offering.  I do still plan, over the next week or
two, to try and pull together a new set of pictures for a 2013
calendar.  However it will necessarily feature most of the same
airplanes as this year's calendar, which is great for folks that like
those planes, and I will use different pictures for sure...



So... one last plea, if you have a quality picture (preferably
3,000-2,500 pixels square) of a Velocity, and have the rights to use it
(it's not a paid photographer's work for which you do not have
duplication permission), please forward it to me.  Again, I would
prefer in-flight shots, but any good picture will be considered.
Thanks!

Brett

--

Brett Ferrell

reflector at velocityxl.com



On Sat, Dec 1, 2012, at 12:56 PM, Darrell & Nora Kufalk wrote:

Brett,

It’s December 1^st.  Any progress on the calendar or are we _OL this
year?

Darrell

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Brett Ferrell
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2012 10:10 AM
To: reflector
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Velocity Calendar 2013

Just a friendly reminder, since I haven't gotten anywhere near enough
new pictures submitted for next year's calendar, that if you liked the
calendar and want to have one next year, please submit (or encourage
others to submit) your favorite pictures.  If you send them to me, I'll
compile them and make the calendar available for order.

Brett

_______________________________________________

To change your email address, visit
[1]http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector



Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery

user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose

Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail

Check old archives:
[2]http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

References

1. http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
2. http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20121203/c09f6145/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list