REFLECTOR: N136LC for sale

Lawrence Epstein ljepstein at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 30 13:13:24 CDT 2012


Wife is usually more expensive, especially if you try to get rid of
her..........................

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 1:55 PM, Laurence Coen <lwcoen at hotmail.com> wrote:

> **
> Due to my financial situation I can no longer afford both a wife and a
> mistress.  The wife won't leave so I am forced to sell N136LC.  It's a
> SE/RG with a Franklin 6A350 and IVO prop, currently flying.  I love this
> plane but reality is a tough taskmaster.  I'd like to get $70K which is
> what I have spent building it.  The 10 years of labor was my pleasure.
>
> Larry Coen
> N136LC
>
> lwcoen at hotmail.com
> 913 526-8534
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120830/fd90aaf9/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list