REFLECTOR: Pilots report cockpit power failures

David Rene Dugas renedugas at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 17:11:12 CDT 2012


Mon cher ami Mark,
This appears to be one of the more erudite discussions and I feel I've been drawn in therefore I WILL state my opinion. 

Issue 1.  Frogs are best fried -legs need to be at least 9 inches AND French bread buttered with garlic is required. 

Issue 2.   Air Bus. If its bigger than a Beech Travel Air I plead ignorance and the fifth. 

Issue 3.   Dark cockpit- I ALWAY carry a flashlight so I can get away from my passengers screaming, "Are we going to die without tripping."

Issue 4.   NT. It says that on the CD in a drawer under my old Server before 2000.  I had to read the post three times to figure out what RTOS meant. 

Issue 5.  My roots are French Acadians that settled much of the North East then when they were through with the Interstate system invited the English in. They kicked us out so we settled Louisiana in 1756.  

Issue 6.  Prefer Boeing.  Don't like my ride giving the order like Obamacare. 

Issue 7.  Velocity with tanks. Not my cup of tea even with a Pee bag. 

Issue 8.  My front Fork is at Velocity getting fitted for shimmy dampener. Any taxi or movement tips or suggestions. 
If so change the subject line. Come eat crawfish and fried catfish - I'll share some Cajun culture and a beer. 

Best,

Rene' Dugas
Sent from my iPhone4S

On Aug 22, 2012, at 9:33 AM, Mark Magee <edjonesbrady at gmail.com> wrote:

> I figured an ADMIN would have already stepped in here so I'll try and referee: I didn't mean to light-off a thread bashing the poor French aerospace industies... Besides we could frighten an Air Busdriver. 
> Dr Dugas disregard these slights toward your heritage.
> Enough Frog Bashing!
> I know many fine people of French descent (Acadians actually), great American Patriots, and am offended at the hate speech directed toward the Frog's. The poster's insistence of Boeing's superiority certainly qualifies as Market-Driven Hate speech. No? ...   :)
> 
> Question: Given to choice to fly NY to Tokyo nonstop: Boeing or Airbus?
> Mark Magee
> N34XL
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



More information about the Reflector mailing list