REFLECTOR: Pilots report cockpit power failures
Richard J. Gentil
richard at naples-air-center.com
Wed Aug 22 14:43:44 CDT 2012
Well if Sully had been flying a Boeing and not an Airbus, no one would know his name.
Richard
Sent from my iPhone 4 Classic
On Aug 22, 2012, at 10:43 AM, "Brett Ferrell" <reflector at velocityxl.com> wrote:
> If it ain't Boeing I ain't going.....
>
> Actually, I would, but that's the age-old saying.....
>
>
> -------Original Message-------
> From: Mark Magee
> To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
> Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Pilots report cockpit power failures
> Sent: 22 Aug '12 09:33
>
> I figured an ADMIN would have already stepped in here so I'll try and referee: I didn't mean to light-off a thread bashing the poor French aerospace industies... Besides we could frighten an Air Busdriver.
> Dr Dugas disregard these slights toward your heritage.
> Enough Frog Bashing!
> I know many fine people of French descent (Acadians actually), great American Patriots, and am offended at the hate speech directed toward the Frog's. The poster's insistence of Boeing's superiority certainly qualifies as Market-Driven Hate speech. No? ... :)
>
> Question: Given to choice to fly NY to Tokyo nonstop: Boeing or Airbus?
> Mark Magee
> N34XL
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120822/07ee2e1b/attachment.html>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list