REFLECTOR: CloudAhoy

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Tue Aug 21 09:08:07 CDT 2012


I'm keen to try this (and signed up as well), even though I have [LINK:
http://www.velocityxl.com/content.php?144-APRS-Radio-Tracking] APRS onboard
as well, which provides much of the same, as well as real-time tracking.

Brett


On Mon, Aug 20, 2012, at 03:36 PM, Geoff Gerhardt wrote:
> Guys,
> I didn't get any comments on the CloudAhoy link from my second flight.
Did you look at it?  It's a fantastic flight analysis tool.  You simply
start the app when you are leaving your hangar, it collects all
GPS/inertial data on the iPad/phone then uploads it to the CloudAhoy
server.  You have to look at the result to believe it.  It'll ask you to
install Google Earth, but its well worth it.
> Here's the link to my second flight:
> http://cloudahoy.com/cgi-bin/fltShare.cgi?share=18J5mvwls6iLWfjB8twqdMJ
> Geoff
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120821/cc9aced2/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list