REFLECTOR: Reflector Digest, Vol 89, Issue 54

Kevin Baker flykb at verizon.net
Wed Aug 15 09:29:08 CDT 2012


I believe that it would as I get rpm indication with mag on or off. Now that's to an ok Vision 1000 engine monitor.

Thanks
Kevin Baker

.

On Aug 15, 2012, at 8:09 AM, John Dibble <aminetech at bluefrog.com> wrote:

> My engine monitor operates off my EI.  With the EI off, I have no rpm indication.  Would this mag sensor provide rpm indication with the mag off?
> 
> John
> 
> On 8/14/2012 10:35 PM, Brooke Wolf wrote:
>> Not sure exactly what it is called Kevin, but I believe that is a "Hall Effect" sensor that feeds TAC info to your Engine Indicating System.
>> 
>> Brooke
>> 
>> 
>>> Hi all those in velocity land
>>> I have 1 mag and 1electoair ignition
>>> Anyone know what these wires are for/ to from the mag?
>>> 
>>> Thanks
>>> Kevin Baker
>>> 
>>> <photo.JPG>
>>> 
>>> 
>>> .
>>> 
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Visit the gallery!  tvbf:jamaicangoose
>> 
>> _______________________________________________
>> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>> 
>> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



More information about the Reflector mailing list