REFLECTOR: Reflector Digest, Vol 89, Issue 54

Kevin Baker flykb at verizon.net
Tue Aug 14 22:44:45 CDT 2012


Oh   I see.
Thanks all for all your answers 
Much appreciated.

Thanks again   
Kevin Baker

.

On Aug 14, 2012, at 10:35 PM, Brooke Wolf <bwolf1 at tds.net> wrote:

> Not sure exactly what it is called Kevin, but I believe that is a "Hall Effect" sensor that feeds TAC info to your Engine Indicating System.
> 
> Brooke
> 
> 
>> 
>> Hi all those in velocity land
>> I have 1 mag and 1electoair ignition 
>> Anyone know what these wires are for/ to from the mag?
>> 
>> Thanks
>> Kevin Baker
>> 
>> <photo.JPG>
>> 
>> 
>> .
>> 
>> _______________________________________________
>> Visit the gallery!  tvbf:jamaicangoose
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



More information about the Reflector mailing list