REFLECTOR: Recommendations for a reputable painter ...

Burrall L Sanders craftsman at freeflightcomposites.com
Tue Aug 14 18:01:08 CDT 2012


There is one here at KFLY (near Colorado Springs)  I have used him at least half a dozen times and he’s the best I know of, whether you want a great quality basic paint job or top of the line with air brush he can do it, and he has a reputation
for being fair and accurate cost wise.
Let me know if you want contact info.
Burrall

www.freeflightcomposites.com



From: Peter Braswell 
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 12:53 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list 
Cc: Ken Whitaker 
Subject: REFLECTOR: Recommendations for a reputable painter ...

All, 
Though NO where close to paint, I did want to ask around for recommendations for a good paint shop / painter.  I'm close to getting the airplane on it's backside for the preverbal flip and I'm planning on doing filling, sanding and priming while I've got it like that.  The reason I want to talk to the paint guys early is so that whatever I shoot will be compatible with whatever finishing system they use, so I want to start the conversation early.

TIA,
Peter

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's a Jungle Up There": www.zuluworks.com 
Great Aviation Gear: www.sky-gadgets.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120814/35154d48/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list