REFLECTOR: Pitch buck
John Dibble
aminetech at bluefrog.com
Sun Aug 12 11:25:06 CDT 2012
Yeah, that's normal. The more weight in the front and/or the higher the
speed, the stronger the bucking will be.
John
On 8/12/2012 10:23 AM, Velocity wrote:
> I did a few stalls this week end and found that my plane does not
> relly do the pitch buck the
> trainer did . Now the trainer is the small plane and mine is the xl
> fg. so maybe that is the differance
> and when I did the training there were two people in the plane and I
> was doing the stalls with just me.
> What I did was climb to 6k slow the plane to 58 knots and it would
> just start to lose altitude no pitch buck no matter how hard I pulled
> on the stick. Is this normal?
>
> Ron
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list