REFLECTOR: Airworthiness granted!
David Rene Dugas
renedugas at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 21:52:43 CDT 2012
VERY Proud of and for you. Very rare accomplishment. Now be prepared and careful. The project is unlikely to kill you but the plane certainly can.
Best.
Rene' Dugas
Sent from my iPhone4S
On Aug 8, 2012, at 7:27 PM, Geoff Gerhardt <geoff.gerhardt at gmail.com> wrote:
> Guys,
>
> Well, I now own an airplane, not a project. I had an inspector from the local FAA MIDO come by this morning. Great guy, very thorough. Arrived around 9:30am, left at 1pm. Got out his flashlight and crawled around everywhere. He spotted a few little things that I was able to correct while he was there. He spent time going over the limitations with me then signatures and a handshake.
>
> A few more high speed taxi tests and then first flight...
>
> Geoff
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list