REFLECTOR: Velocity Calendar Wallpaper for May 2012
Brett Ferrell
reflector at velocityxl.com
Fri Apr 27 09:39:18 CDT 2012
Noel,
So, I asked folks to only send me photos for which they owned the copyright
or had the permission of the owner to use, since I produced the calendars
at Zazzle with them. There are only two that I know of that required
permssion, and those could be used as long as the permssion was noted on
the reproduction and that it was not for profit (all proceeds donated to
the Oshkosh BBQ).
Those were N207DK/February (courtesy of [LINK: aerialscapes.com]
aerialscapes.com) and N2XF/March (courtesy of [LINK: MacBethphoto.com]
MacBethphoto.com), both of whom I'd like to publicly thank again for
allowing us to use the pictures for or non-commercial use.
Brett
> Bret, John, unknown photographer...
>Are the "wallpaper" photos copywrited?
>The local photo shop can print these things up to almost poster size for
about $10
>Would anybody mind if I printed the photo of John's plane and displayed it
in my office?
>
> Noel
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120427/55e96411/attachment-0001.htm>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list