REFLECTOR: Site Gauges

Mike Dawson medawson250 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 13:16:21 CDT 2012


Ya, but don't ever put auto gas in them because they will melt!
N104DD
XLFG

From: Robert Wood <slvegl99 at aol.com>
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org> 
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 8:31 AM
Subject: REFLECTOR: Site Gauges

Hello all,
I just completed a job I should have done when I was building. I thought "elegant" fuel gauges would do the trick, but they only introduced uncertainty when flying. So I just installed Vance Atkinson's Site Gauges and am a lot more comfortable with this "old" method. My advice? Do not build a Velocity without Site Gauges!!!

Bob Wood N658SE
XL FG

Sent from my iPad
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120425/bd88aa2e/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list