REFLECTOR: oshkosh acommadations

TimRhod at aol.com TimRhod at aol.com
Thu Apr 19 15:21:06 CDT 2012


I don't think so.
 
 
In a message dated 4/19/2012 9:45:07 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  
scott at tnstaafl.net writes:

Can you  rent just for the first couple of days?  I have to be in Oregon  
Friday so must leave early.

Anybody on this list that has raced  into the show and possibly plans on 
doing it this year I can contact off  line via email with a few questions?

Scott

-------- Original  Message --------
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: oshkosh acommadations
From:  Rich Guerra <rich at rguerra.com>
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Date:  04/19/2012 02:15 AM

> Tim,
> You beat me to it! I agree that  Brian does a fantastic job in setup. My
> Dad and I had a great  experience in Paul's Woods. Definitely worth a 
look!
>
>  Rich
>
>
> ----- Message from TimRhod at aol.com  ---------
> Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 19:39:42 -0400 (EDT)
> From:  TimRhod at aol.com
> Reply-To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list  <reflector at tvbf.org>
> Subject: REFLECTOR: oshkosh  acommadations
> To: Reflector at tvbf.org,  bjgolfer at charter.net
>
>
>> Fellow velocity owners and  interested others.
>> Last year I rented a popup camper from Brian  who ask me to post this add
>> below. He set us up in Pauls Park in  camp Scholler under the trees. This
>> was a perfect place just a few  blocks from the entrance of the show.
>> Scott
>> and Ken  Baker also rented from Brian last year and we were right next
>>  door.
>> Rich Guerra has also rented in the past. If you are looking  for luxuary
>> camping experience it would be fun to have a velocity  community be in 
the
>> same location this year. Call or email Brian  for details. Or me if you
>> want
>> to know more. I have  already reserved my spot with him.
>> Tim Rhodenbaugh XLRG. N370TR  _timrhod at aol.com_ (mailto:timrhod at aol.com)
>>  513-255-0078
>>
>> POSTING; ROOMS,WHOLE HOUSE & CAMPERS  AVAILABLE. I SET-UP
>> CAMPERS IN PAULS WOODS WITH ALL THE AMENITIES  FOR CAMPING. I HAVE A 3
>> BEDROOM HOUSE TWO BLOCKS FROM THE  EAA
>> NORTH GATE. I ALSO HAVE ROOMS  AVAILABLE.
>>
>> CONTACT: bjgolfer at charter.net
>>  H-920-426-4955-- W-920-426-4310 EXT 4159
>>
>
>
>  ----- End message from TimRhod at aol.com -----
>
>
>  _______________________________________________
> To change your email  address, visit
>  http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the  gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives:  http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>

-- 
Ask  and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the 
door  will be opened to you.
Jesus  Christ
_______________________________________________
To change your  email address, visit  
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!   www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives:  www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives:  http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120419/a2fb3ed4/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list