REFLECTOR: Cylinder insertion
John Dibble
aminetech at bluefrog.com
Fri Apr 6 10:46:56 CDT 2012
Rene'
I don't have the large access hole that it looks like you have, but this
gives me a good idea of how I could do it.
Thanks,
John
On 4/6/2012 9:14 AM, Dugas Bellsouth wrote:
> Get this 1/4" water shut off valve handle at the hardware store. Clamp Vise Grip to it. After attaching upper end of strut slide this under the lower end. I place a two inch strip of 1/8" aluminum under it to distribute the pressure. The hole in the handle scoops up the end then rotate to lift. I push it on with a long screw driver. Less than a minute.
> I've tried MANY others techniques but came up with this one.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Rene' Dugas
> Sent from my iPhone4S
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120406/cbda4fe3/attachment.htm>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list