REFLECTOR: Dynon fuel pressure

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Tue Apr 3 09:17:12 CDT 2012


I flew over a hundred hours on this Dynon EMS.  Oil temperature never 
worked right, was high and fluctuated with amperage load, the fuel 
pressure seems to have worked fine until about 10 hours ago.

I had a Vision Micro Systems EMS previous to the Dynon, all its sensors 
has a ground lug and I never had a problem.

YMMV

Scott

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: REFLECTOR: Dynon fuel pressure
From: David Ullman <ullman at robustdecisions.com>
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Date: 04/03/2012 06:41 AM

> I have the Dynon Skyview with single wire fuel and oil pressure gages.  The
> single wire goes to the EMS box and ground is through the braided lines
> connecting them to the engine.  After 10 hours of flying they both seem to
> be working fine.  I have no way of knowing their accuracy, but both go to
> zero when the engine is off and give reasonable readings when it is on.
>
> David Ullman
> N-444DX Velocity
> EAA 292 President
> david at davidullman.com
> 541-754-3609
> 1655 NW Hillcrest Dr
> Corvallis OR 97330
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>

-- 
We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools.
Martin Luther King Jr.


More information about the Reflector mailing list