REFLECTOR: Damper

John Abraham John at velocityaircraft.com
Tue Sep 27 09:01:35 CDT 2011


Bob,

 

Once we have the dampers in stock it should be a fairly quick install if you wanted to wait. I will let you know once they are in stock.

 

John

 

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Robert Wood
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2011 9:35 AM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Damper

 

John, I assume I can deliver it. If so, can I leave the wheel in the fork? Can I wait while it is  installed, or is that a several day process?



Bob Wood

Sent from my iPad


On Sep 27, 2011, at 8:49 AM, "John Abraham" <John at velocityaircraft.com> wrote:

Ok everyone.  I think finally the time has come where in one week we will be able to start selling the new damper system that we have been talking about for so long. (sorry dragging my feet on this with other things going on).  Those who want the system will have to send in their fork to be drilled and tapped for the bracket.  The cost of the bracket, damper system, and drilling and tapping will be $600.00 plus shipping.  Once you receive your fork back you will have to install one stop on the welded washer on the aft side that will limit the forks travel so that you don’t break the shear pin in the damper.  Also an insert that must be pinned in the end of the strut.  Instructions will be included.

 

Let me know if you have any questions.  I know I had many people interested, however my computer died a couple weeks ago and so went most of my emails.

 

John

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110927/145a91eb/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list