REFLECTOR: Split Door
Scott Derrick
scott at tnstaafl.net
Wed Sep 21 11:59:32 CDT 2011
No this door was done on the old style top loader.
Mine is a 96 model kit built in 97.
Scott
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Split Door
From: Lou Stedman <stedmanlou at roadrunner.com>
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
Date: 09/21/2011 10:46 AM
> Scott can I assume this door can only be done on newer models, not the
> older type doors?
>
> -----Original Message----- From: Scott Derrick
> Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2011 10:00 AM
> To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
> Subject: REFLECTOR: Split Door
>
> I have a split door in my STD V. The air stair door used my door as a
> starting point.
>
> This door was designed by Tom Wright in PA, who is still building
> Velocities. I think he made 3 or 4 V's with this door.
>
> I have included a link to a zip file with pictures of the door.
>
> http://tnstaafl.net/canards/split%20door.zip
>
> Scott
>
--
Before God we are all equally wise - and equally foolish.
Albert Einstein
More information about the Reflector
mailing list