REFLECTOR: Rough River 2011 - 25th Anniversary Canard Fly In
jerry at jlbent.com
jerry at jlbent.com
Wed Sep 21 08:50:38 CDT 2011
Although we still won't be flying, Linda and I intend to be there Saturday
morning. Work is keeping out of town until Friday night. Oh well, it is
either time to do what I want, or funding those things. Right now, I am
taking the funding.
Jerry Brainard
Jerry at JLBEnt.com
-------Original Message-------
From: Darrell & Nora Kufalk
To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Rough River 2011 - 25th Anniversary Canard Fly In
Sent: Sep 20 '11 7:42pm
Nora and I plan on flying down on Friday afternoon.
873 pictures from last year
[LINK:
http://www.roughriver.org/picture_gallery.php?level=collection&id=2]
http://www.roughriver.org/picture_gallery.php?level=collection&id=2
7 videos
[LINK: http://www.roughriver.org/2010flyingallery.php]
http://www.roughriver.org/2010flyingallery.php
This is a great event. Lets get some more Velocitys there this year!
Darrell
FROM: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] ON
BEHALF OF Lou Stedman
SENT: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 12:05 PM
TO: Brett Ferrell; Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
SUBJECT: Re: REFLECTOR: Rough River 2011 - 25th Anniversary Canard Fly In
I was planning on it. Had a room and everything but sadly family
obligations trump out flying fun. Have a SAFE flight.
FROM: [LINK: mailto:reflector at velocityxl.com] Brett Ferrell
SENT: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 11:14 AM
TO: [LINK: mailto:reflector at tvbf.org] reflector
SUBJECT: REFLECTOR: Rough River 2011 - 25th Anniversary Canard Fly In
I was curious who was planning on flying in for the Silver Anniversary of
the CSA Canard Fly In at Rough River, KY on the 30th through the 2nd?
We're planning on flying in with N44VF and would love to see more Velocitys
there...
[LINK: http://roughriver.org/] Fly In Information
Brett
[IMAGE: CSA Canard Fly In]
--------------------
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit [LINK:
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector]
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! [LINK: http://www.tvbf.org/gallery]
www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: [LINK: http://www.tvbf.org/pipermail]
www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: [LINK:
http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html]
http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
--------------------
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit [LINK:
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector]
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: [LINK:
http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html]
http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110921/f849f38e/attachment-0002.htm>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list