REFLECTOR: Altitude

Kevin Baker flykb at verizon.net
Mon Sep 19 21:05:55 CDT 2011


That's fantastic Bret
I was just looking for them
Guess I should have started with your website.
:-)

Thanks for the guidance
Kevin

.

On Sep 19, 2011, at 20:37, "Brett Ferrell" <reflector at velocityxl.com> wrote:

> As a reminder, there's a Koch chart as well as crosswing chart on the wiki under "Flying".
> 
> http://www.velocityxl.com/wiki/index.php?title=Flying
> 
> Brett
> 
> 
> > Kevin, 
> >
> > In case you missed some of my previous posts... USE A KOCH CHART!  It is the most accurate gauge of aircraft performance that I have every used (with reference to density altitude performance). 
> >
> > Use your normal sea level numbers and adjust according to the chart. 
> >
> > It works!
> >
> > Kurt Winker
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110919/fdea4e75/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list