REFLECTOR: Wheel Pants and speed?

Douglas Holub douglas.holub at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 08:32:12 CDT 2011


I did a test to see if my wheel pants were reducing drag. My ball is not 
exactly centered. It's between the lines, but the ball is closer to one line 
than the other. So I took one wheel pant off to see if it would center the 
ball. It did.

Doug Holub
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Kevin Baker" <flykb at verizon.net>
To: <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2011 11:02 PM
Subject: REFLECTOR: Wheel Pants and speed?


> Hi,
> I was wondering if anyone had done any tests on the speed diff on the FG 
> in relation to with wheel pants on vs off.
> (ie- what sort of diff in cruise speeds are seen?)
>
> Thanks,
> Kevin Baker
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit 
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html 



More information about the Reflector mailing list