REFLECTOR: Reflector Digest, Vol 78, Issue 40

Ruben Creus ruben at vainneg.com
Thu Sep 15 11:25:38 CDT 2011


Hi,

Thanks for all the responses about my altitude question. Well, it looks like
there is more into flying high than just flying high! 

I am still deciding the route and places to stop, but I did not want to
limit my choices due to terrain. I am Instrument rated, so I was planning to
climb to 15,000ft or 16,000ft. and go above all terrain. You know what they
say "the sky is the limit", but... well maybe the sky is not the limit in
this case! ;-)

Maybe, to get familiar with performance and oxygen use, I might start doing
some flights here on the East coast at those altitudes. That would give me
good insight on performance and oxygen use. 

Again, thanks for the info!

Ruben


-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of reflector-request at tvbf.org
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2011 12:01 PM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: Reflector Digest, Vol 78, Issue 40

Send Reflector mailing list submissions to
	reflector at tvbf.org

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
	http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
	reflector-request at tvbf.org

You can reach the person managing the list at
	reflector-owner at tvbf.org

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of Reflector digest..."



More information about the Reflector mailing list