REFLECTOR: Continental IO-360 6 cyl on XL
alec
alec at rhodius.com.ar
Sun Sep 11 20:54:50 CDT 2011
Hi Velo Guys,
I¹m the new owner of 1995 STD RG N27TR. A month ago I purchased a XL
fuselage with SE wings kit. I still don¹t have a kit number. It¹s going to
have a Continental IO-360 210hp engine and hope to put an IVO prop to it. I
would like to contact users that have this set up as to modify the cowling
and engine mount.
Thank you very much for your support.
Kind regards.
Alec
Alejandro Rhodius
Sta. Ma de Tigre 6385
(1648) Tigre, Bs. As.
Argentina
Part.: +5411-5032-2335
Cel.: +54911-5003-1106
El 11/09/11 22:15, "reflector-request at tvbf.org" <reflector-request at tvbf.org>
escribió:
> Send Reflector mailing list submissions to
> reflector at tvbf.org
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
> reflector-request at tvbf.org
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
> reflector-owner at tvbf.org
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of Reflector digest..."
>
> Today's Topics:
>
> 1. Re: Reflector Digest, Vol 78, Issue 27 Google Earth (Mark Riley)
> 2. Re: Google Earth (Velocity xlfg)
> 3. Re: Reflector Digest, Vol 78, Issue 27 Google Earth
> (Darrell & Nora Kufalk)
>
> _______________________________________________
> Visit the gallery! tvbf:jamaicangoose
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110911/75cb417d/attachment.htm>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list