REFLECTOR: upholster west cost

Doug Kanczuzewski doug at customstudio.com
Thu Sep 1 15:44:02 CDT 2011


There is an aircraft upholstery shop at French Valley (F70) in the riverside, ca area. Heard he did a good job but was on the higher end of cost. A little closer.

Doug K

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Brett Ferrell
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2011 12:53 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list; Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: upholster west cost

Barry,

Just so you know, the last I heard the "factory" guy (Dave Driscoll) quit doing Velocitys and they've been using a new shop the last several airplanes (I believe it's Tops http://www.topsinc.net/).

We were going to fly down and use them, but we heard that folks weren't totally happy with their work so we used Dave Spano, a Velocity Builder in Chicago, instead.  I also think that you have to disassemble the plane and take it to them, but I'm not positive now, but it's not the folks that did Child's Play, etc that I like so much.  I know Dave's been pretty busy, but you can check out our pictures at http://www.velocityxl.com/content.php?1474-carpet-amp-upholstery

Brett



-------Original Message-------
From: Erik Franks
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: upholster west cost
Sent: 01 Sep '11 13:44

I used Noe Ramirez out of Compton when I was at Whiteman (WHP) near LA. He did nice work. If you can tow the plane to an upholstery shop I'm pretty sure it would be a faster way to get it done.
-Erik Franks

On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 10:05 AM, Barry Gibbons <gibbons at as.net<mailto:gibbons at as.net>> wrote:

  Where are you getting your interior work done and the cost  on the west coast. Right now I am leaning toward Velocity because I have seen some of the work and look good.
Barry

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery<http://www.tvbf.org/gallery>
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail<http://www.tvbf.org/pipermail>
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

________________________________
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110901/c11069b8/attachment-0001.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list