REFLECTOR: upholster west cost

Erik Franks efranks at frugalmedia.com
Thu Sep 1 13:44:08 CDT 2011


I used Noe Ramirez out of Compton when I was at Whiteman (WHP) near LA. He
did nice work. If you can tow the plane to an upholstery shop I'm pretty
sure it would be a faster way to get it done.
-Erik Franks


On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 10:05 AM, Barry Gibbons <gibbons at as.net> wrote:

>    Where are you getting your interior work done and the cost  on the west
> coast. Right now I am leaning toward Velocity because I have seen some of
> the work and look good.
>
> Barry
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110901/12fd134e/attachment.htm>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: image/gif
Size: 5665 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110901/12fd134e/attachment.gif>


More information about the Reflector mailing list