REFLECTOR: IFR Flight

Scott Baker scottb33333 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 11:53:17 CDT 2011


Hello John,
The Eglin AFB Eeast-West corridor as depicted on the sectional chart is for the benefit of aircraft operating VFR.
IFR traffic may also operate in this corridor, but they will not be using the sectional chart for navigational guidance.
Scott B

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: aminetech at bluefrog.com 
  To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list 
  Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 9:12 AM
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: IFR Flight


  Thanks.  I was wondering how I could fly IFR through the Eglin E-W corridor.  Now I see that's just for VFR traffic?

  John

  --- scottb33333 at gmail.com wrote:

  From: "Scott Baker" <scottb33333 at gmail.com>
  To: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org>
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: IFR Flight
  Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 18:21:32 -0400

   
  Its been my experience when flying Velocity aircraft in rain that speeds drop about 5-knots (as you described).
  Pitch changes/bumps occur with convective activity.  I normally see a small pitch up when entering clouds.
  When flying an IFR clearance, ATC airspace, MOA's, TFR's, and Restricted airspace are no longer factors ... fly the clearance.
  Scott B
  CFI-I



------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20111028/3107b157/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list