REFLECTOR: IVO Prop

Dennis Martin dennis.doc at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 12:09:40 CDT 2011


I checked online with AS&S, John. Only leading edge tape I found was for
wings, tail, etc.

http://www.aircraftspruce.com/search/search.php

Can you find the link for tape you like?

Thanks in advance,

Dennis



On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 7:07 AM, <aminetech at bluefrog.com> wrote:

> The IVO worked great.  No leading edge damage, but I don't use the SS tape
> supplied by IVO.  When I used SS tape it did get damaged by rain.  I use
> leading edge tape from A/S which is 1/2 the price of Propguard and works
> just as well.
>
> John
>
> --- michalk at awpi.com wrote:
>
> From: Brian Michalk <michalk at awpi.com>
> To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
> Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: IFR Flight
> Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 21:03:50 -0500
>
> How did your IVO prop do with the rain?  Did the rain damage the leading
> edge?
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>



-- 
All the best,
Dennis
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20111028/5d911048/attachment-0001.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list