REFLECTOR: First Flight Of N34CV

Jay Yu jayyu at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 22 22:06:04 CDT 2011


Congratulation Ron! This is a great news and I hope to come to see your
plane.

 

Jay

 

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Velocity xlfg
Sent: Saturday, October 22, 2011 4:45 PM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: First Flight Of N34CV

 

Lady's and Gentlemen 

I had my first flight today. A bit unexpected but was planned flight. Flight
lasted about 30 minutes 

Got in some slow flight and a few gentle turns.  Thanks go out to John at
velocity for the training 

I got last week . I believe it really help prepare me for this flight. Had a
bit of a Oil light issue to work out

and a blinking sump light,I though I really had the sump light figured out.
This project has taken  12 years 

to get to this point but did have a few years off as my kids take a lot of
time. Plane flew flawlessly,

 what a stable airplane the velocity is. 

 

My LT1 ran a bit rough in the morning but after a few changes  smoothed out
nicely next step will be to figure out 

the oil pressure issue so I can start to relax a little on the seat to
figure a few other things out. Cooling seemed to 

be good but I did not push the issue until the oil light / pressure is
figured out.

 

Ron

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20111022/2898668d/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list