REFLECTOR: First Flight Of N34CV

Chris Barber cbarber at texasattorney.net
Sat Oct 22 18:19:29 CDT 2011


YEA!!  Congrats.

We are so proud. Seems like just yesterday it was all blue foam, fiberglass rolls and assorted bits.

The you of 12 years ago would be soooo impressed by the you of today...cuz you is the man who can build his own airplane. Well done!

Chris Barber
Houston
99% done $ to go

Sent from my iPhone 4

On Oct 22, 2011, at 4:46 PM, "Velocity xlfg" <velocityxl at fastmail.fm<mailto:velocityxl at fastmail.fm>> wrote:

Lady's and Gentlemen
I had my first flight today. A bit unexpected but was planned flight. Flight lasted about 30 minutes
Got in some slow flight and a few gentle turns.  Thanks go out to John at velocity for the training
I got last week . I believe it really help prepare me for this flight. Had a bit of a Oil light issue to work out
and a blinking sump light,I though I really had the sump light figured out. This project has taken  12 years
to get to this point but did have a few years off as my kids take a lot of time. Plane flew flawlessly,
 what a stable airplane the velocity is.

My LT1 ran a bit rough in the morning but after a few changes  smoothed out nicely next step will be to figure out
the oil pressure issue so I can start to relax a little on the seat to figure a few other things out. Cooling seemed to
be good but I did not push the issue until the oil light / pressure is figured out.

Ron
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery<http://www.tvbf.org/gallery>
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail<http://www.tvbf.org/pipermail>
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20111022/c8a9ce68/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list