REFLECTOR: courtesy car
Lou Stedman
stedmanlou at roadrunner.com
Mon Oct 17 14:35:20 CDT 2011
I fly out of Olean airport, KOLE, in New York. At the present time, we do not have a courtesy car. The airport is owned and operated by the City of Olean. Our airport support group has offered to purchase a van and donate it to the city for use as a courtesy car. The City will pay for insurance and maintenance. Though our City Attorney was reluctant to accept because of liability, it was finally agreed to. The attorney is asking for copies of agreements between the facility and the user of the car. Unfortunately, in our area most facilities do not have written agreements so I have only been able to obtain one contract. For those of you who’s airports offer courtesy cars, what do they require? If anyone would have access to a contract and could email it to me I would be very grateful. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.
Lou Stedman
Velocity SEFG
N7044Q
Olean, NY
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20111017/2dcecd0e/attachment.htm>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list