REFLECTOR: Antenna

Ron Stacey rlstacey at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 13 10:39:13 CDT 2011


Scott,

I have a copper foil com antennae in my Glasair that runs around the top
inside of the fuselage (across the top and down the sides) under the
headliner just aft of the seats, works great. It's glassed in with two
layers fine bid. 

Ron

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Scott Derrick
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2011 10:12 AM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: REFLECTOR: Antenna

I have a bad com antenna in my left wing.

I'd like to install a new antenna to replace it. Of course I'm not going 
to break into the wing skin and replace it so have to install something 
in the normal accessible areas.

Any recommendations?

Scott

-- 
What the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in
others.
Confucius

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



More information about the Reflector mailing list