REFLECTOR: Become an A&P with build time from a repairman certificate?

Patrick Sieders pjsieders at comcast.net
Sat Oct 8 16:52:35 CDT 2011


Yeah, the missing part would be the oversight from an A&P... I had my dutch aviation engineer's license, and I hope to just get signed off for my XLFG. That shouldn't be a problem.

Patrick sieders
Xlfg, nashville tn

 

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Judge <ajudge at grovenetworks.com>
Sent: October 08, 2011 17:15
To: Velocity list <reflector at tvbf.org>
Subject: REFLECTOR: Become an A&P with build time from a repairman certificate?

I was wondering if I could go take the A&P exams and use the time towards building my velocity as part of the requirement of "18 months of practical experience with either power plants or airframes, or 30 months of practical experience working on both at the same time?"

I was thinking that it probably would not count since I was never formally mentored? If it were, the I assume I could go out and get the King Schools A&P CBT and take the exam to become an approved mechanic – however dangerous that might be


Andy


-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20111008/2b775ab0/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list